Thursday, July 15, 2010

Art? I think so. =D


So, a friend of mine is another BBW. Her name is Lexi Di. She has a blog too! Look to the left! She's over there. Her blog is called the Jellie Roll. =)

ANYWAYS.

I was playing with my new tablet and I drew a picture for her. It's Lexie in Burlesque!!

BBW use to be very difficult for me to depict in art. I never ended up liking the imperfections that I saw. I always wanted them to be perfect and skinny, just like I wanted to be. I wasn't comfortable enough in my own fat to not find each roll in my art to be unattractive. But now? While I'm not completely comfortable in my skin yet, I'm learning to love the body I have...(hence my theme, here.)

So more recently, my art has taken a turn for the bigger. =)

I've actually been working on a series of BBW Beauties, so be on the lookout for some of those!

This one is done in color as well. I'll post it right now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment